A story of going from being a non-runner to planning for a marathon in three years...

Friday, January 20, 2012

A Day in the Life


This is what my Thursday looked like:

Go to physical therapy

 

 

Go to work
 

camera_photos 003

 

Stop by LOFT on my way home to check out their additional 60% off all sale items sale

 thursday_stuff 009

"Official" photos of some of the things I bought
 

 

 
 
 
Make myself lunch for Friday

thursday_stuff 006

Asian Noodle Salad
 
 
Use an iPhone app called "Workout Trainer" to do just under 25 minutes including intervals on the stationary bike 

 

thursday_stuff 004 

Make myself dinner

thursday_stuff 007
Grilled cheddar cheese and tomato with roasted carrots


Watch television

Only because the original "Criminal Minds" series isn't available via Netflix Instant Queue


And then it was basically time to get ready for bed. Exciting, huh?