A story of going from being a non-runner to planning for a marathon in three years...

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekly Workout Wround Up

September 26th - October 2nd

Sept 26

5 miles, partly in the rain, entirely in my hometown.


Sept 27

Rest day. Actually, I used a Groupon I'd purchased awhile back and got a massage. I had her work on my legs and they felt lighter than air when she was done.


Sept 28


4.01 miles at the track
. First "real" speedwork in awhile and I certainly felt it. But I'm running strong this year so I think the overall track training has gone well.


Sept 29

Rest day. I did a ton of laundry to make sure my stuff was ready for Sunday.


Sept 30

Another rest day. All this free time is fun!

Oct 1

3 miles the night before the marathon. Kim and I ran around her neighborhood just to shake out our legs and so I could try out my new knee brace.

Night Before Marathon w/Kim by snmnstrz21 at Garmin Connect - Details

Oct 2

Milwaukee Marathon! Seriously, just go read the report.

Total running mileage: 38.21
Total biking mileage: 0
Total strength training sessions: 0