A story of going from being a non-runner to planning for a marathon in three years...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Three Things Thursday



My workout last night consisted of three separate parts. Perfect for a Three Things Thursday post!

Part 1




I've done this routine once before. That time it felt challenging but not killer. Last night, however, I could barely make it through one full set! So, I just did the one set and moved on to...

Part 2




I only did this routine one time through, as well.

Part 3




Since I was working out on my back deck I didn't feel like hauling the stability ball outside (nevermind that I brought my yoga mat and my handweights out there). So I just did my crunches on the floor. I did two sets of each move and my abs were burning by the end.

So, three short workouts that worked my entire body. Not too shabby.