Good things about Wednesday night's track workout -
1. We did 400 meter repeats. I like 400 meter repeats.
2. I was told to run fast. Okay!
3. My left knee had been bothering me earlier in the week but it didn't bother me during the intervals.
4. It rained. I like running in the rain. When it's warm. And it was warm.
5. My 400 times were nice and even and faster than last summer!
1st 400 - 1:36Bad things about Wednesday night's track workout -
2nd 400 - 1:40
3rd 400 - 1:37
4th 400 - 1:40
5th 400 - 1:40
6th 400 - 1:39
1. It rained REALLY hard for a bit. Thankfully we were able to stand under a tent during that time. So I guess that's not really bad.
2. I was only able to do 6 400s when I really wanted to try for 8. But my running hasn't been super consistent over the past few weeks so 6 is probably good for now.
3. My left quad started to feel tight and achy. I had an MRI of my pelvis done on Thursday and I see the doctor on Saturday. Hopefully I can get a diagnosis!
So, overall, not too bad of a workout.