A story of going from being a non-runner to planning for a marathon in three years...

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And Well

I'm still here! I'm alive! I've just been busy at work. And at physical therapy. And at the ART office. And running. I did run Monday night. I thought about skipping since my hip was still a little sore but it turns out the run was probably the best thing I did for it! It felt MUCH better after I ran. In fact, I even rode my bike to running group and then ran and the hip held up just fine. I don't really have anything else to add. I thought about strength training after PT on Tuesday but didn't. I'll probably strength train tonight. Why tonight? Because tomorrow I'm thinking I'm actually going to run at lunch! It's been months since I've done that and I miss it. So, I'll keep you updated. Until then, back to work!